26.6.07

Preemptive Post

So I sent out a mass email. The first one I ever sent. The intended purpose was to tell everyone about the blog I started. However, I, of course, neglected to include a link to my blog. Why did I do this? Maybe I'm a dumbass and I just forgot, or maybe it's my unconscious self-loathing for both having a blog, and sending a mass email about it. Perhaps my deep seated humility prevented me from carrying out this act of shameless self promotion. One thing's for sure, I'm writing this post to preempt whatever witty remarks Tom or the rest of you suckas might choose to leave about it in the comments. HAHAHAHA!

Now, it's off to a conference in Denmark where I hear there is something decaying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what're the chances of you being in PDX in August so we can see Clutch together?

Unknown said...

ok, i'll take the first pot shot. the follow up email, with the blog adress was wrong! the// were\\. i love you man! hope life is treating you well.